[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Monowall (E-mail)" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] New Name for Alias
 Date:  Wed, 9 Feb 2005 15:38:01 -0500
On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 12:12:48 -0800, Josh McAllister <josh at bluehornet dot com> wrote:
> Did not change... some people are simply impatient / ignorant.
> (We won't name names)

And don't read what's right there on the page, much less RTFM...

I would agree that the terminology is confusing though.  I've heard
this complaint more than once.  James had some good suggestions.

I'm personally in favor of changing it, though I'm not sure what the
best thing to change it to would be.

-Chris