[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Keith Redfield" <kredfield at airsurfwireless dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Open VPN = oops
 Date:  Wed, 9 Feb 2005 21:06:52 -0800
So I saw the warning about openVPN changing Opt interface config..didn't pay a whole lot of
attention to it because other than backing up, I didn't see what I could do.

But it completely shut down both PPTP and IPSEC. I could see the OpenVPN client trying to initiate
the IPSEC connections (and could see UDP 5000 for the OpenVPN as well), but phase 1 negotiation was
failing.

Any thoughts? I used this excellent howto to generate the certs:

http://seigal.com/docs/m0n0-openvpn.html

-Keith