[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Maurice Commandeur <mauricec at onvz dot nl>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  found some things in webinterface
 Date:  Thu, 10 Feb 2005 15:19:48 +0100
Hello all,

Last week I needed to access my m0n0wall webinterface from the internet. Since I've got only one ip
I needed to setup something with revese proxy.
So configured SSLProxyEngine for Apache ...
Made an virtual directory wich redirected to my soekris ( with m0n0wall ), so now i accessed my
m0n0wall webinterface thru https://www.mydomain.com/m0n0wall/

The authentication went fine, and got the user interface in front of me. So everything was
configured nicely :-) ( except some images missing )

When I tried to access any item from the menu it went wrong....
I clicked General setup, it wanted to open page https://www.mydomain.com/system.php instead of
https://www.mydomain.com/m0n0wall/system.php .
The images are also loaded like this : https://www.mydomain.com/logo.gif

I know, what I'm trying to do is intentionally incorrect.... But sometimes ....

Oh btw : Im using version 1.2b2, and the big m0n0wall picture (logobig.gif) showed.

Cheers,
Maurice