[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Travis Zadikem" <tzadikem at picosecond dot com>
 To:  "'Chris Buechler'" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>, "Monowall (E-mail)" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] NOT A BUG!!!... Problems using multiple IP addresses on m0n0wall
 Date:  Thu, 10 Feb 2005 07:25:47 -0700
I already had the ip address in the Server NAT screen and and also the
inbound NAT screen and rules screen.  But, none of this worked until I did
the command that Robert Staph gave me to do on the exec.php page.
/sbin/ifconfig xl2 64.207.38.4 netmask 255.255.255.255 alias which now works
with what I had, but when you reboot the machine the above goes away and you
have to add it again.  Any ideas on how to get it to stick??