[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  Maurice Commandeur <mauricec at onvz dot nl>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] found some things in webinterface
 Date:  Thu, 10 Feb 2005 11:02:37 -0500
On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 15:19:48 +0100, Maurice Commandeur <mauricec at onvz dot nl> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Last week I needed to access my m0n0wall webinterface from the internet. Since I've got only one
ip I needed to setup something with revese proxy.
m0n0wall webinterface thru https://www.mydomain.com/m0n0wall/

> The authentication went fine, and got the user interface in front of me. So everything was
configured nicely :-) ( except some images missing )

I'd suggest putting it on a different port rather than putting in a
reverse proxy, so it's https://myip:444/  (if for example you use port
444).  Then everything will work fine.

-Chris