[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] [OT] Network diagram
 Date:  Thu, 10 Feb 2005 11:06:49 -0500
On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 08:19:18 -0500, Jason Humes <jhumes at acs dot on dot ca> wrote:
> Where can I find nice stencils like the ones shown on this page?

Yeah they're standard stencils in Visio 2003.  Visio 2003 is much
improved (at least from the built in stencils) from earlier versions.

I'll commit a new FAQ later on this, it's at least the 3rd time it's come up.

Really, I have no design taste whatsoever, but pretty stencils sure do
make the diagrams look good.  :)

-Chris