[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Rhodes, Tom" <tom dot rhodes at hp dot com>
 To:  "Bryan K. Brayton" <bryan at sonicburst dot net>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] LAN Traffic Graph reversed?
 Date:  Thu, 10 Feb 2005 13:42:14 -0600
If the view is from the firewall's point of view, I can see why the graphs would be reversed from
what I was originally thinking.

I thought I had seen different results on the LAN interface versus the OPT1 interface. I just went
back and double checked and I was wrong.

Thanks for setting me straight.
Tom