[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  Ben Z <b underscore zarboni at rogers dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Adding a Captive Portal feature
 Date:  Thu, 10 Feb 2005 18:19:06 -0500
On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 15:32:38 -0500, Ben Z <b underscore zarboni at rogers dot com> wrote:
> Hello all;
>
> I am using the m0n0wall captive portal feature (and loving it), but I would like to add a feature.
> As it stands right now, the portal page is displayed whenever a authorized user tries to access a
site off the LAN. I would like to add another page that displays that the network is down if that is
the case. I don't need really any help writing the functionality, but would like to use the method
that the captive portal uses as an example to go on.

> What I would like to know is what triggers the captive portal page to be displayed, and in what
file can I look at that code?

I have no idea, but since nobody's responded, I'll give you the best
hint I can - all the source code is in rootfs on the download page.

-Chris