[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "alan walters" <alan at aillweecave dot ie>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  problem with mono in dmz
 Date:  Thu, 10 Feb 2005 23:46:06 -0000
I have a mono wall in a dmz zone,

It has server NAT and Proxy arp with 5 aliased addresses on the WAN interface.

My issue is that within the DMZ I can access the servers behind the mono box.

And from my lan I can access the servers on the dmz and the servers behind the mono box.

But From the other lan interface on my firewall I can access the servers in my dmz.

But I cannot access the servers behind my mono.

I have never seen such a  problem before but I thought I would throw it at the group and c what you
think.

trouble.