[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Maurice Commandeur <mauricec at onvz dot nl>
 To:  "Cream[DONut]" <lists at donut dot dk>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] found some things in webinterface
 Date:  Fri, 11 Feb 2005 07:25:51 +0100
I am aware of that, the problem is that I've got only one extrenal IP number...
And I also want to access my webmail over https ....

Another port like https://mydomain.com:441 is also not an option, the firewall I'm behind now don't
allow me to...

On Friday 11 February 2005 00:37, Cream[DONut] wrote:
> or you could use this guide:
> http://m0n0.ch/wall/docbook/faq-webGUI-from-WAN.html
>

> Maurice Commandeur wrote:
>
> >Hello all,
> >
> >Last week I needed to access my m0n0wall webinterface from the internet. Since I've got only one
ip I needed to setup something with revese proxy.
m0n0wall webinterface thru https://www.mydomain.com/m0n0wall/

> >The authentication went fine, and got the user interface in front of me. So everything was
configured nicely :-) ( except some images missing )

https://www.mydomain.com/m0n0wall/system.php .