[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Daniel Wood <dwood at somd dot lib dot md dot us>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  radius server problem
 Date:  Fri, 11 Feb 2005 16:10:24 -0500
I am trying to get active portal enabled using Multitech's radius
software on a 2003 server box. My guess is that I'm not actually
communicating with the radius server. I installed and setup MultiTech's
radius server as described in the documentation from the following link

http://m0n0.ch/wall/docbook/thirdparty-multitechradius.html.

When I enable captive portal in monowall, I enter the IP address of the
radius server, which I can ping from monowall, but when I try to access
the Internet I get the authentication error page and it won't let me
out. Am I supposed to get a prompt for a username and password?

Thanks,
--

Daniel Wood