 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall on Ebay
 Date:  Fri, 11 Feb 2005 22:18:55 +0100
On Fri, 2005-02-11 at 20:22, Jake S wrote:
> Its really sad when you start seeing this sort of thing showing up on Ebay.

Why?

What's the difference between that and someone selling any other OS on
discs?

As Tim writes the only potential problem is the logo.
But that is the the copyright issues on that?

If I deside to advertise (in print or web) that I setup routers based on
m0n0wall, and use the logo would that be a violation?
- and what's the difference to selling iso's via eg ebay? I don't see
any difference at all. Just a different distribution/marketing channel.