[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall on Ebay
 Date:  Fri, 11 Feb 2005 17:56:32 -0500
On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 15:11:24 -0500, Graham Dunn <gdunn at inscriber dot com> wrote:

> [...]

It's all BSD licensed (including the logo, AFAIK), so it's legit.  I
can understand selling FreeSBIE, Knoppix, FreeBSD releases, Linux
distros, etc. since they're so big, but a ~4 MB file on a CD??  Seems
pretty stupid, but whatever.  At 99 cents a pop, they aren't going to
get rich off of it by any means (nothing wrong with it if they did
though), and I'd be shocked if any of them sold.

> They could at least list it under the correct operating system.

No doubt.

-Chris