[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  mirek <onanos at hotpop dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] hidden DHCP parameters (next-server, filename) howto?
 Date:  Fri, 11 Feb 2005 20:23:00 -0500
On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 23:47:16 +0100, mirek <onanos at hotpop dot com> wrote:
> Hello, I need to set m0n0wall as DHCP for remote booting. the TFTP will be
> on other computer.  How to add those parameters to config.xml exactly?

I've been meaning to clarify this FAQ.  Just updated it with the
following paragraph, hopefully this will help, or maybe I can clarify
further.

--
To put in these options, download your config.xml via the backup
feature and open it in a text editor. Put in the desired options in

http://m0n0.ch/wall/docbook/faq-hiddenopts.html

-Chris