 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall on Ebay
 Date:  Sat, 12 Feb 2005 10:23:34 +0100
On Fri, 2005-02-11 at 22:49, James W. McKeand wrote:
> I can understand not having the bandwidth (or patience) to download
> the MANY full-sized (650MB) ISOs needed to get a full set of some
> Linux Distro's (Mandrake is 3 - Debian is 6 or 7). Fedora even offers
> a DVD ISO - it is huge > 4GB. But if someone cannot download a 5MB ISO
> and burn to a CDRom - they really deserve to pay $0.99 (plus $2.42 to
> $4.85 for shipping) to buy a disk.

Sure it's not a bandwith question to download m0n0wall, but I realy
don't see a problem in people selling ready to boot cd's.

Not linux nor m0n0wall.

Offcourse I'd prefer that they sell a cd as well as support.

> Also, note delivery to US only... And no shipping insurance - what if
> the disk arrives in splinters?

Their problem ;-)

> If someone asked really nice and was willing to send me a few bucks I
> might even consider mailing a disk to them. Even better, if someone
> sent me a CD mailer with return postage affixed and a blank CD-R, I
> might burn the disk and return it. (with no guarantee of arrival
> condition ;-)

Have done that many times.

Great fun to watch the mailman deliver my mail those days ;-)