[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Melvin <melvin at sleepydragon dot net>
 To:  Chris Bagnall <m0n0wall at minotaur dot cc>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall on Ebay
 Date:  Sat, 12 Feb 2005 11:01:22 -0500
0.99 + 4.98 shipping, minus the 1.00 more or less for materials and
postage, and you've made about $5.00 minus your fees.  For 1 or 2 of
these, not worth it, but if they sell 100 of them, the time involved
goes down on a per unit basis, so yeah, I'm guessing I could sell them
for 0.49 and undercut the price and still make money on it. :)