[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Atle Lagestrand <atle at lagestrand dot no>
 To:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  build <build02 at datafast dot net dot au>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] HDD install hangs when booting
 Date:  Sat, 12 Feb 2005 22:26:57 +0100
I had the same problem at my first attempt to test m0n0wall with a
CD-ROM. After a while I wondered if the downloaded image was corrupt, so
I re-downloaded the image and burned a new CD - this time I made sure
closed the CD as I wasn't sure if I had done that the first time.
Anyway - it worked just fine. Even tried it on two machines (Pentium 133
+ 92MB and a Pentium 166 + 32Mb)