[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Paul Fournier" <august70 at thefourniers dot net>
 To:  "'Tim Vaughan'" <talltim at gmail dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall on Ebay
 Date:  Sat, 12 Feb 2005 23:45:00 -0500
I think any amount is to much when the only purpose is to be a money hungry
bloody sucking  leech that can't come up with an original product of there
own to sell, So they feed off open source projects.

This guy on ebay should change his username from "griffed1864" to
"grifted1864" it would be more fitting.

And oh yeah in the questions from buyers on the ebay page,
 This was mine.

Q:  I am kind of confused about what it is that you are selling. Are you
selling a cd containing the product? Are your sellling support for the
product?

A:  This is just the CD containing the operating system
answered on: Jan-31-05