[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Daniel Voelkel" <the underscore dna at gmx dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  syntax error at line 1 in config.xml
 Date:  Sun, 13 Feb 2005 22:41:52 +0100
Hi there,

I have a problem with the configfile. It is stored on a floppydisk (I know,
this is not very clever). The disk got an read-write error. M0n0wall is still
running but I cant login with http, because it can't load its configuration.
Anyway, I got a version of the file recovered to another disk. It looks ok,
the whole syntax is fine, but when using this disk and trying to login, I
get a "XML error: syntax error at line 1".
Line 1 is "<?xml version="1.0"?>".

Any ideas how to reactivate this configuration?

Greeting, Daniel