[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "roland" <for underscore spam at gmx dot de>
 To:  "Nikolic, Aleks" <ANikolic at AlphenaandenRijn dot nl>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall inside VMWare
 Date:  Thu, 17 Feb 2005 20:46:57 +0100
hello,

thanks for your help - but - sorry,no bonus! :(
it doesn`t work for me.

is there a "special" m0n0wall available which includes tcpdump, ifconfig etc (i.e without the menu
interface) ?

i`d like a commandline and a sniffer because that`s the usual way to debug networking problems for
me :)

should i install freebsd (which one?) for testing if it`s a m0n0wall or a bsd kernel/driver problem?

regards
roland