[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Justin Sirois" <justin at onthez dot com>
 To:  <pacneil at linuxgeek dot net>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall FTP settings
 Date:  Thu, 17 Feb 2005 15:52:22 -0600
Thanks for the link.

It looks like that requires a dedicated external IP, and that the FTP is
passive.
I'm trying to set up active and I don't have a dedicated IP
I'm using ZoneEdit as a dynamic DNS.

Also, my FTP server isn't assigned a static IP address.
Is there an easy way to route ports 20 and 21 to the ftp server based on MAC
address, or the hostname?

Thanks again!

Check http://wiki.m0n0.ch/wikka.php?wakka=PassiveFTP for detailed
instructions for making this work.

--
Neil Schneider                              pacneil_at_linuxgeek_dot_net
                                           http://www.paccomp.com

"All political parties die at last of swallowing their own lies."
                 -- Dr. John Arbuthnot (1667-1735)