[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Justin Sirois" <justin at onthez dot com>
 To:  "Chris Bagnall" <m0n0wall at minotaur dot cc>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall FTP settings
 Date:  Thu, 17 Feb 2005 19:19:16 -0600
Thanks Chris

Ok, I have set up a rule similar to yours.
Interface | Proto | Source | Port | Dest | Port

WAN  TCP  *  *  athlon650  21 (FTP)
WAN  TCP  *  *  athlon650  20000-20020 (FTP)

I configured my FTP server (guildFTP) to use 20000-20020 for pasive

I'm still unable to reach it.  I get the message
"waiting for server to respond"

If I take m0n0 out of the loop I am able to connect, so I am fairly certain
it's
something I have set incorrectly.

When you said "You'll also need the equivalent port forwarding rules."
Is this something in addition to the firewall rules?

Sorry I'm still new to m0n0.

Justin