[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Nahshon Makajil <asonm at kkipc dot com>
 To:  Braden McGrath <braden at mcmail dot homeip dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] NTP settings
 Date:  Thu, 17 Feb 2005 11:51:57 +0800
Reason i put in 6 minutes is to check whether the box time is in sync.
Logs from the firewall shows that the date is still in 2004 and the time
is 12 hours behind our time..logs from the our syslog server also shows
the same.

For the external NTP server, i'm using an IP by the way.

On the "checkbox for 'allow WAN to override'"..in which menu is that?

Thanks
-shaun