[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Don Munyak <dmunyak at p dash a dash link dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  PDF Documentation
 Date:  Fri, 18 Feb 2005 00:10:15 -0500
Hello,

I have tried to find either a download for a pdf or some reference to
downloading a pdf...but cannot find it on the m0n0.ch/wall/ site.

I truly have searched before wanting to waste anyones time with this
question. I am a paper-person. I really hate to read from a computer,
plus it's bad for the eyes, and you can't tag specific pages on a browser.

Is a pdf available for what is called the index-single.html?

http://m0n0.ch/wall/docbook/index-single.html

I am using m0n0wall at home for my broadband connection, but plan on
using m0n0wall at work to add another layer to our office network.

Thanks,

Don Munyak