[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Kim C. Callis" <kim dot callis at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall ML <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Help with static routing
 Date:  Thu, 17 Feb 2005 23:46:21 -0800
I have a M0n0box on the network... I have another network
connected to another network ( that needs to access the 172
network. On the 192 network, I have set up a static route to the 172
side. Do I need to add a static route on the monowall side to the 192
side? I tried that previously, and the monowall side was serving up DHCP
addresses when I ran a cable from the monowall switch down to a switch
that was connected to the 192 side. I only want access to a few hosts on
the 172 side, so is there some way on the mono side to limit what the
192 side has access to?

Any help would  be appreciated...

When It Absolutely, Positively has to be Destroyed Overnight!!!

      1-(800) MARINES
Kim C. Callis
kim dot callis at gmail dot com