[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Kim C. Callis" <kim dot callis at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall ML <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Help with static routing
 Date:  Thu, 17 Feb 2005 23:46:21 -0800
I have a M0n0box on the 172.16.8.0 network... I have another network
connected to another network (192.168.1.1) that needs to access the 172
network. On the 192 network, I have set up a static route to the 172
side. Do I need to add a static route on the monowall side to the 192
side? I tried that previously, and the monowall side was serving up DHCP
addresses when I ran a cable from the monowall switch down to a switch
that was connected to the 192 side. I only want access to a few hosts on
the 172 side, so is there some way on the mono side to limit what the
192 side has access to?

Any help would  be appreciated...

--
When It Absolutely, Positively has to be Destroyed Overnight!!!

      1-(800) MARINES
Kim C. Callis
kim dot callis at gmail dot com