[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Vincent Fleuranceau <vincent at bikost dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] PDF Documentation
 Date:  Fri, 18 Feb 2005 08:57:35 +0100
-------- Message original --------

> Hello,
>
> I have tried to find either a download for a pdf or some reference to
> downloading a pdf...but cannot find it on the m0n0.ch/wall/ site.
>
> I truly have searched before wanting to waste anyones time with this
> question. I am a paper-person. I really hate to read from a computer,
> plus it's bad for the eyes, and you can't tag specific pages on a browser.
>
> Is a pdf available for what is called the index-single.html?
>
> http://m0n0.ch/wall/docbook/index-single.html

Hi all,

I've just made a PDF version (133 pages):
http://www.bikost.com/m0n0wall/m0n0wall_2005-02-17.pdf

I first started to work with Firefox + PDFCreator but IE + Adobe
PDFwriter gave me a better result. Sorry ;-)

It's just a basic PDF conversion: no links, no extra optimization, etc.
I've just tried to keep the file small enough. I know some figures do
not fit the page width. Sorry, this is the best I can do for the moment.
I wish I could reduce the number of pages, too. I can't figure a good
way to do this for the moment...

Please let me know if you encounters other problems with this file.

-- Vincent