[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Paul Rae" <PRae at aminocom dot com>
 To:  "Pieterjan Heyse" <pieterjan dot heyse at scheppers dash wetteren dot be>, "Marten" <wleiden at xs4all dot nl>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: Re[2]: [m0n0wall] Physdiskwrite for DOS
 Date:  Fri, 18 Feb 2005 07:28:01 -0500
Have a look at using g4u - I've used it for network installs in the past, but theres nothing
stopping you using a local source rather than a network source

http://www.feyrer.de/g4u/
http://m0n0.ch/wall/list/?action=show_msg&actionargs%5B%5D=54&actionargs%5B%5D=35

might be some other bits in the archive too