[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Frans King" <frans dot king at f333 dot net>
 To:  "'Paul Rae'" <PRae at aminocom dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: Re[2]: [m0n0wall] Physdiskwrite for DOS
 Date:  Fri, 18 Feb 2005 12:54:30 -0000

Yeah but I think he's doing it the DOS way for some reason.

This might help:
http://www.d.hoen.ca:8080/programming/programming/djgpp/bin/dd.exe

Apparently it's a DOS mode version. I don't run DOS so I can't test it but
its part of http://www.delorie.com/djgpp/ which is a development environment
for DOS.

Rgs,

Frans