[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Tim Vaughan <talltim at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] config.xml and shellcmd
 Date:  Fri, 18 Feb 2005 15:38:43 +0000
> Well, they don't *have* to go there, but it's as good a place as any.  The
> only real requirements are that they be within the <system>...</system>
> section but not within any subsection (e.g. not within
> <webgui>...</webgui>).

I've done all this and have found that if I reboot the machine from
the web GUI, these commands do not seem to have been run (and because
my m0n0wall is behind a half-bridge, there is no internet connection).
However, if I pull the plug and reboot it that way the commands do
get run and the internet connection comes back up immediately.

Is this expected behaviour, a bug or something particular to my setup?

Tim