[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Angus Jordan <angus dot jordan at gmail dot com>
 To:  Peter Allgeyer <allgeyer at web dot de>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] mobile IPSec VPN using?
 Date:  Fri, 18 Feb 2005 10:24:15 -0800
I have been using the Intel VPN Client.  It's free, but you do have to
wait a day or two for their security people to make sure it's "ok" for
you to download it...not sure why the wait, whatever...check it out,
it works just fine with m0n0wall.

http://support.intel.com/support/netstructure/vpn/gateway/

Hope that helps.

Angus