[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Nicolas Moffa <nicolas dot moffa at free dot fr>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  users configuration
 Date:  Thu, 17 Feb 2005 11:32:07 +0100
Hello everybody,

I am testing m0n0wall 1.2b3 for an captive portal installation in French
university. My tests interest the university but, to limit the client
configuration, I want to know if it is possible that users don't change their
own configuration ?? (IP, mask, gateway, DNS and server proxy adress in their
browser if they use it). Because, for example, when users have configurate a
server proxy adress in his browser, they can't access to captive portal
authentication page of m0n0wall.

Is there an answer to this problem in m0n0wall ?? Proxy ARP ??
If someone have an answer, can he explain me please ??

Thanks in advance.