[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "James W. McKeand" <james at mckeand dot biz>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] mobile IPSec VPN using?
 Date:  Fri, 18 Feb 2005 14:18:20 -0500
Angus Jordan wrote:
> I have been using the Intel VPN Client.  It's free, but you do have
> wait a day or two for their security people to make sure it's "ok"
for
> you to download it...not sure why the wait, whatever...check it out,
> it works just fine with m0n0wall.
>
> http://support.intel.com/support/netstructure/vpn/gateway/

From the downloads page
(http://support.intel.com/support/netstructure/vpn/sb/CS-015725.htm):

Most downloads listed below contain encryption technology and
distribution is restricted by applicable United States export laws and
regulations. You will be required to fill out an informational form
for each download that will be used for compliance with these laws.

James W. McKeand