[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Braden McGrath" <braden at mcmail dot homeip dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] 1.2b3 and dhcrelay problem?
 Date:  Sat, 19 Feb 2005 01:44:06 -0500
Well, a breaker tripped in my house and the battery ran out before I
could flip it back...  caused my m0n0 to reboot, so I got to see what
happens on a cold start.

As I suspected, dhcrelay won't launch on a restart.  (I have status.php
after a cold boot showing that dhcrelay is enabled in config.xml, but
not running.)  If I go to the dhcrelay section and just click save, it
starts up fine and everything works again.  (Again, have logs to prove
this too.)

Is the xml config parser not looking at the option, or is it seeing the
option but running the wrong command?

Thanks,
Braden