[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?iso-8859-2?Q?Peter_Parni=E8an?= <peter at procad dot sk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Captive Portal - Disconnecting problem
 Date:  Mon, 21 Feb 2005 19:47:20 +0100
Hi guys, i have problem with captive portal in this case:

In my network i have some wifi clients conected to one PC and this ok (example1). As soon as i add
another PC to the same wifi clients captive portal is loosing information who is coneted.
Its look like captive portal is not sure who is conected behind that wifi and than its disconecting
bouth of them... When I added a pass throught IP rule its ok but then I dont see if is that user
conected or not.

Example1>
wifi ----- PC ..its OK

Example2>
wifi ----- PC1, PC2 ..problem with captive portal...

Maybe problem is with MAC address. My wifi is transfering only one MAC address... Who is first
connected that mac i see.

Any idea?

TIA, peter