[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "roland" <for underscore spam at gmx dot de>
 To:  "Nikolic, Aleks" <ANikolic at AlphenaandenRijn dot nl>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Cc:  <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall inside VMWare
 Date:  Mon, 21 Feb 2005 23:25:12 +0100
Hello Aleks,
thanks for help - I tried one of Chris Buechler`s brand new preconfigured VMWare Images today and
that seems to work - at least I
can reach the admin interface after adjusting the LAN-Ip ! :)
If i find some time I try to find out what went wrong for my setup.
Thanks to Chris for his great work and 4 supplying prebuilt images!

Roland