[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Onkar Joshi <onkar dot zoshi at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Outgoing VPN and FTP requests
 Date:  Tue, 22 Feb 2005 14:05:05 +0800
Good day.

I have a monowall box which is configured with Outbound NAT, with
Advanced Outbound NAT enabled.

The computers on the LAN have ips in the address range 203.127.53.0/24
however, I only have 16 ip addresses allocated to me 203.127.53.32/28.

While the computers on the LAN access the web through a proxy server,
and WAN requests to services hosted on the computers having global ip
addresses are working, the computers on the LAN which don't have
global ip addresses are unable to access VPN and FTP servers on the
WAN.

However, computers which do have global ip addresses can access VPN
and FTP servers, and my VPN and FTP server hosted on machines with
global ip addresses are accessible from outside.

Any pointers so as to what the problem could be?

regards,
Onkar Zoshi.