[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Flemming Munk Jensen <flemming at postboksen dot dk>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Cc:  Manickam Murugan <Admin at easybrowsing dot com>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] How to log lan-IP of users authed by Captive Portal ?
 Date:  Tue, 22 Feb 2005 08:51:30 +0100
Dear Mr. Manickam  Murgan

Thank you for your respons.
I already have the "MultiTech RADIUS Server v 2.01" and "Kiwi Syslog
Daemon" up and running at a Windows 2000 machine.
Syslog Daemon is logging away, and Radius Server is Authing users like a
charm...

My only "problem" is that i need to know the IP of the computers the
users are logging in from!!

"Multitech Radius server" log's everything else i need to know, when
Accounting is enabled at the Captive portal in m0n0wall.