[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Pieterjan Heyse <pieterjan dot heyse at scheppers dash wetteren dot be>
 To:  Stephane <stephane dot d at ecologie dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Compaq Desktop, same as in the gallery
 Date:  Tue, 22 Feb 2005 13:16:19 +0100
Stephane wrote:
> Hello,

> I  have he same machine as there

> http://m0n0.ch/wall/gallery/goran_samuelsson/my-m0n0wall.jpg

>  From 1 up to 6 I do understand how to do it but on the picture nr 7 I
> am stucking my head. What's that green interface? Could you give me the
> entire & right specs? How to get it online? Where to buy it? I've been
> looking around on the usual and unusual places in Brussels but nobody
> seems to have it.
What you are seeing here is a IDE to compactflash adapter, mounted on
an old harddisk back. I presume it is for mounting the lot in a normal
3,5" bay.

You can buy the adapter + card in any normal pc shop, then even have
adapters with a normal HD size, so you don't need to do the harddisk
hacking.

PJ

> Please, give me your points on this.

> Thank you very much,

> Stephane

Vriendelijke groeten,

Pieterjan Heyse

Scheppersinstituut Wetteren
Cooppallaan 128
9230 Wetteren
Tel: 09 3692072
Fax: 09 3661348
mailto:pieterjan dot heyse at scheppers dash wetteren dot be