[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 To:  Stephen McCormick <sdmcc at ihug dot co dot nz>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Beta 1.2b5 Upgrade
 Date:  Wed, 23 Feb 2005 00:28:23 +0100
On 23.02.2005 12:19 +1300, Stephen McCormick wrote:

>  No go here as well

Yes, thank you, we've had enough "no go" reports now. I finally found
a machine to try it on, and here's the deal: the file system is
actually big enough, but the 6M upload_max_filesize in php.ini is
what breaks it (and of course all images except for generic-pc are <
6 MB). So here's what you do:

- download /usr/local/lib/php.ini through /exec.php

- change upload_max_filesize to 8M and post_max_size to 10M

- upload php.ini

- execute the command "cp /tmp/php.ini /usr/local/lib"

- install 1.2b5 as usual

However in that case, 1.2b5 will have the same problem (I increased
the MFS size since the 5.3 based images turned out that much bigger,
but forgot about that old php.ini). Well, they're all beta versions,
so what gives. No complaining please. ;)

- Manuel