[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Barry Mather" <barry dot mather at dorecentres dot com dot au>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Beta 1.2b5 Upgrade
 Date:  Wed, 23 Feb 2005 10:57:00 +1100
Excellent work Manuel ..

Am just testing out a box for remote pptp connections on a generic pc
image, did the fix as described, and all worked perfectly for a webgui
upgrade...

The pptp feature works perfectly as it did before, authing to my win 2k3
active directory, I had to re-set the 50 user limit in pptp settings
tho.

cheers