[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Daniele Guazzoni <daniele dot guazzoni at gcomm dot ch>
 To:  m0n0wall list <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Beta 1.2b5 css (or Firefox) bug?
 Date:  Wed, 23 Feb 2005 02:34:27 +0100
Clear the cache and restart firefox and everything will be fine.
I also got this "problem" just after the upgrade.

Daniele

Chris Buechler wrote:
> Seems to be a css bug on the 45xx image in Firefox 1.0.  Doesn't do
> this in IE.  (note where "rules" is located, all tabs act this way
> after clicking off of the furthest tab to the left)
>
> http://chrisbuechler.com/m0n0wall/cssbug.png
>
> -Chris

	regards

Daniele Guazzoni

Senior Network Engineer, CCNP, CCNA

Ackersteinstrasse 203
CH-8049 Zurich

http://www.gcomm.ch
mail: daniele dot guazzoni at gcomm dot ch

PGP key ID 0xA8CC16F7
"Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice;
it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."
                         William Jennings Bryan