[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Kevin Tollison" <kevin at kwtassoc dot com>
 To:  "'Christopher M. Iarocci'" <iarocci at eastendsc dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Re: [m0n0wall-announce] Beta 1.2b5 (Vonage Problems)
 Date:  Tue, 22 Feb 2005 23:21:08 -0500
I just upgraded to b5 and found the same thing.  One interesting thing
though is I have a Vonage line using a Motorola VoIP adapter and an AT&T
line using a D-Link adapter (on the same connection through the same
m0n0wall).  The Vonage went down but the AT&T is fine.  I will play with it
some in the morning and report back any findings.

--
Kevin