[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Pierre-Yves Maunier <pierre dash yves at maunier dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Beta 1.2b5 [inbound NAT]
 Date:  Wed, 23 Feb 2005 11:12:30 +0100
Chris Buechler wrote:

>On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 01:56:24 +0100, Dennis Karlsson
><dennis at denniskarlsson dot com> wrote:
>

>>I can't get beta5 to work with incoming connections while the Traffic
>>Shaper is enabled.
>>

>Two verified cases of inbound NAT no longer working after upgrade with
>traffic shaping enabled here, WRAP and 45xx images.  It immediately
>works again after disabling traffic shaper.
>
>-Chris

I got the same problem, after upgrading 1.2b5 on a generic-pc, the
inbound NAT no longer worked.
I downgraded to 1.2b3 and it immediatly worked.
I'm currently at work and can't do anothers tests :-)
I'll try disabling the traffic shapper.

Pierre-Yves Maunier aka tifrere
pierre dash yves at maunier dot net