[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Stephane <stephane dot d at ecologie dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  For mobile and VPN users
 Date:  Wed, 23 Feb 2005 12:29:26 +0100
Hi,

I have a temp m0n0wall machine and I am using it for testing awaiting
to get the IDE to compactflash adapter ;-)

At the moment, I know that we are kind of investigation the market to
maybe buy a VPN concentrator from Cisco. The idea is to have a solid
solution to have about 100 users doing VPN from home or from the
hotel *in*the*same*time*...

Rather than paying thousand and thousand euro to get the
concentrator, maybe m0n0wall can do it? I've already been around the
webGUI and it seens we might be able to link the fw to the Active
Directory through Radius.

Is is reliable?

Do you have it working well on your racks?

Thank you

Stephane