[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Don Munyak <dmunyak at p dash a dash link dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  web forums
 Date:  Wed, 23 Feb 2005 10:43:43 -0500
I didn't see this as an FAQ, but I'm sure it's been asked before.

Has there been any consideration to setting up a webbased forum like,
ikonboard, vbulletin, yabb...

I see many questions which are really similiar, being asked again and
again. (I'm not complaining...just observing)

I would think a webbased forum would be a perfect fit for replacing the
list server.

Many Hosting ISP's have scripts to easily install a forum in minutes.

Regards,

Don

This message, including files attached to it, may contain confidential
information that is intended only for the use of the ADDRESSEE(S) named
above.  If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination or copying of the information contained in this message,
or the taking of any action in reliance upon the information, is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete the message from your system.  Thank you.