[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Frans King" <frans dot king at f333 dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] web forums
 Date:  Wed, 23 Feb 2005 15:54:51 -0000
It's been debated many times and I think it all comes down to people
preferring e-mail over forums. What would be nice would be integration
between a forum and a mailing list - post a message on a forum and it gets
e-mailed to all the members and similarly if you send a message to a mailing
list it gets archived to the correct thread in the forum.