[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "David Kitchens" <spider at webweaver dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] web forums
 Date:  Wed, 23 Feb 2005 13:26:25 -0500
I have been involved with a forum project for a couple years now,
www.pd9soft.com, it has an option where you can subscribe to a forum and get
daily updates by mail. I am thinking of reversing it to pull info into the
forums, :) Let me get with the leads and I might be able to provide just
what both sides want it this longtime debate. I do agree that forums are

subscribe. I guess it just depends if you like to read a mail client or a
webpage in the end.

Dave