[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] web forums
 Date:  Wed, 23 Feb 2005 19:34:10 +0100
On 23.02.2005 15:54 +0000, Frans King wrote:

> It's been debated many times and I think it all comes down to people
> preferring e-mail over forums. What would be nice would be
> integration between a forum and a mailing list - post a message on
> a forum and it gets e-mailed to all the members and similarly if
> you send a message to a mailing list it gets archived to the
> correct thread in the forum.

Maybe not exactly what you're describing here, but for those who
don't like the mailing list web browser on m0n0.ch (I'm not entirely
happy with it either; it's ezmlm-php with some changes by me to make
it at least somewhat usable; couldn't find anything better for
ezmlm), there's GMANE. Good for people who prefer NNTP news readers
too.

http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.security.firewalls.m0n0wall

You can even post to the mailing list through the web interface (not
tested though).

- Manuel