[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Braden McGrath" <braden at mcmail dot homeip dot net>
 To:  "Josh M. Hurd" <Josh at SvrX dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] PPTP and internal DNS?
 Date:  Wed, 23 Feb 2005 14:17:28 -0500
Hm.  I've not used the m0n0 pptp yet (I just use my W2k3 server for it)
so I'm not sure.  Have you tried putting DNS server addresses in
/system.php?  The description reads:
"IP addresses; these are also used for the DHCP service, DNS forwarder
and for PPTP VPN clients"

Seems like this is what you are looking for.

--Braden