[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Don Munyak <dmunyak at p dash a dash link dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] web forums
 Date:  Wed, 23 Feb 2005 15:30:59 -0500
I didn't mean to start a holy war :) And I do certainly respect
everyone's opinion, but I prefer to keep my email inbox clean and thin.

I see the point of the developers wanting or needing to see messages as
they are generated. That is understandable.

I was looking at it more for the long term. Being able to quickly search
for "VPN" and get back all the threads for the last 6 months that had
VPN in the thread...etc.

...Or to subscribe to a specific thread.
...Or get access to the forum from anywhere, not just where I have the
account loaded in my reader at work.

But I will humbly except the wisdom of others...even if I still disagree.

This message, including files attached to it, may contain confidential
information that is intended only for the use of the ADDRESSEE(S) named
above.  If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination or copying of the information contained in this message,
or the taking of any action in reliance upon the information, is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete the message from your system.  Thank you.